Wranglers / Leaders:
- Develop new skills before they are needed.
- Are curious about life and all that it has to offer by being continuous lifelong learners.
- Have learned the fine art of storytelling and have at least three such stories ready and available at all times.
- Know how and when to listen and show compassion.
- Have learned the art of the question and know when and where to use it.
- Say what they mean and mean what they say. No Political Correctness in their conversations.
- Follow their gut instincts, interests, and passions.
- Read constantly on many different subjects at one time. Exploring their interests, passions, business, and just for fun.
- Exhibit a deep sense of humor and have the ability to see the lighter side of failure.
- Build solid relationships by having a genuine interest on what make the other person happy and engaged.
- Can improvise with the best. Having the ability to make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear.
- Like to be around other leaders, learning all they can put to use in their own lives.
D.W.(Dick) Powell Dick@LeadershipWrangler.com