Changing Client/Customer Attraction to Conversion (Sales)
Once you have found the prospective client/customer and they are interested in you, your services, or product, you will need to then convert that interest into a sale in order to survive.
You Must Continually:
- Remove yourself from where you are comfortable to the danger zone.
- Become super informed of yourself, your service, or product.
- Become super knowledgeable of yourself, your service, or product.
- Become an avid reader.
- Upgrade your knowledge and skills.
- Ask who you are serving.
- Ask what they really want.
- Ask what do they need or consider valuable.
- Know their expectations.
- Know that it all boils down to 80% Marketing & 20% Sales
Ready to Learn More?
Set an Appointment for a Complementary 30 Minute Phone Consultation at;
Earth Wind Fire Water Training and Development
D.W. Dick Powell