- Those who cannot express their values – usually do not have any.
- Those who express no passion for anything – usually have none.
- Those that have no written goals – usually float though life, blaming all around them for their lack of success.
- Those who tell me that they let very little bother them usually have little to no conscience.
- Those who read – lead & succeed.
- Those with a positive attitude live long and happy lives.
- Happy young people – are happy old people. Grumpy young people are
grumpy old people.
- Those that have a purpose – live that purpose.
- Those who learn proper speech – are usually listened to.
- Those who spend time on their knees – usually are the ones that can stand and face the daily demands of life.
Are YOU Ready? Call 727-422-1833 Email Dick@EWFW.org
Set YOUR Very Own Complementary Appointment www.EWFW.org
D.W. Dick Powell — Leadership Wrangler