I Wish My Parents Could Understand.
- When I hand out with a boy/girl it doesn’t mean he/she’s, your boyfriend/girlfriend.
- School is hard and I’m trying my best.
- I’m a teenager, I don’t always have the best attitude.
- I try to make the best decisions for myself.
- I’m young and want to have fun.
- If I’s out all night it doesn’t mean I’m drinking or doing drugs.
- Not all my friends can be a bad influence.
- I feel useless whenever they compare me to other people.
The Wranglers Answers;
- When you hang out with a boy/girl it probably does mean that feelings are happening
- School is hard. Life is hard – get over it and get it done!
- Your attitude is up to you – get a good one and you will like yourself a whole lot better
- Making good decisions on your own is a fool’s paradise – Ask for some input
- Everyone wants to have fun – just remember fun has consequences
- If you are out all night – you had better be over 21 and living on your own, paying your own bills – Grandpa says; nothing good can come in the dark!
- You will become who you hang around – choose wisely – ask for direction
- Never feel useless – you are the only person you have to live up to – Expectations though are there to help you achieve what you do not see right now.
The Leadership Wrangler Dick Powell