Are You a Victim?
Ask Yourself These Questions!
- You feel held captive by your circumstances.
- You feel you lack any control over your present circumstances.
- You don’t listen when others tell you, directly or indirectly, that they think you could have done more to achieve better results.
- You find yourself blaming others and pointing fingers.
- Your discussions of problems focus on what you cannot do, rather than on what you can do.
- You fail to confront the toughest issues you face.
- You find yourself being sought out by others so they can tell you what someone else did to them this time.
- You resist asking probing questions about your own accountability.
- You feel you are being treated unfairly and you don’t think you can do anything about it.
- You repeatedly find yourself in a defensive posture.
- You spend a lot of time talking about things you cannot change (e.g., your boss, shareholders, the economy’s performance, and government regulations).
- You site confusion as a reason for not taking action.
- You avoid the people, the meetings, and the situations that require you to report on your responsibilities.
- You find yourself saying:
- “It’s not my job.”
- “There’s nothing I can do about it.”
- “All we can do is wait and see.”
- “Just tell me what you want me to do.”
- “If it were me, I’d do it differently.”
- You frequently waste time and energy “Boss” or “colleague bashing.”
- You spend valuable time crafting a compelling story detailing why you were not at fault.”
- You repeatedly tell the same old story about how someone took advantage of you.
- You view the world with a pessimistic attitude.”
So, are YOU Ready to Stop Being a Victim?
Set Your time and date for Your complimentary session with the Coach!!
Do It Right Now!!
Earth Wind Fire Water Training and Development
Dick Powell 727-422-1833